My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 7: Research into Existing TV Commercials in Other Forms, (EG Online, Print, Billboard)

Adverts are only a small part of a brands advertising campaign and so I had to look at different forms of the advertisement such as posters and radio ads. It helped me understand how a company was able to convey a consistent brand value and message throughout all its advertisements and how they made it unique. Also helped me to understand how to portray different aspects of the brand in different forms.

The Deliveroo print adverts consists of almost only food and the iconic Deliv
eroo turquoise. The logo is small but because of the background colour you can instantly tell it is Deliveroo. The food looks perfect and draws you in. Some contain some wordplay which attracts consumers as it makes the brand more likeable. They also use big restaurant names such as Wagamamas to attract customers.



It is extremely effective as it gets straight to the point and also the different adverts show a range of different foods and so are able to attract a wider range of people. The adverts are consistent in presentation and create a clear brand image.



The Lego printed ads are reasonably simple but extremely effective in portraying its core brand message: lego is all about dreaming big and imagination. They show a child in a 'suit' made of lego. The suits all seem to show the dream future of the child within them, because the children are within the lego it seems the lego is nurturing them and helping them become the people they want to be. It also plays into the nostalgia of being a young child and having a wild imagination that so many people miss. It attracts adult through this and kids are attracted because they see themselves in the 'suits' and believe lego will help them become astronauts and rock stars.

This helped me understand how businesses create a constant brand message across multiple types of advertisement. I also really liked how the food was presented in the Deliveroo adverts as it made it seem irresistable as well as healthy and I want to add a close up of food in my advert.


Moodboard of other print adverts I liked

No comments:

Post a Comment