My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

I created two storyboards so that my narrative could be clearly understood on paper and to figure out the shots I needed. It allowed me to look at my advert with dialogue and imagery meaning I could tell if it was possible and if the narrative flow made sense.

I drew my shots onto Post-it notes allowing me to move them around if needed. I wrote the dialogue under the Post-its and wrote transitions (if there were any) between the Post-its.
Advert 2 storyboard original
Advert 2,  2nd storyboard
I have put the original and second version of my second adverts storyboard to show how I progressed and my ideas changes mainly being due to feedback from peers and my teachers. I changed the narratives so it made more sense and didn't feel so rushed and some of the dialogue so I could slow down the pace of the advert and also get a sense of the narrative.
Advert 2 final Page 1
Advert 1 final Page 2
Advert 1 final Page 1
Advert 2 final Page 2

My storyboards were important as they helped me look at the narrative from a visual angle and also helped me organise which shots I needed and from which angles I needed them from. They enabled me to make quick easy changes if needed and meant I could tell if the narrative of my adverts made sense and if they included everything I wanted in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment