My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 17: My Adverts Review

Before our final edit we showed our class and teacher a review copy of where we were at and what things needed changing. I hadn't finished colour grading my adverts and although I had made it I hadn't added in my final title card.
     



The feedback:
- clear story in both
- needed to make some of the dialogue louder (both)
- adjust music levels so not fighting against dialogue and instead compliments  (both)
- the colour grading was a bit too intense at some points (1st)
- weird cut when boyfriend speaking at one point (1st)
- the sound of the popcorn is really loud at first then decreases weirdly (2nd)
- scream stops abruptly (2nd)       
- need to change end title card for YourFood

I agree with all the comments made although my adverts are still unfinished. The review process is an important part of the project as I received lots of constructive criticism  which will allow me to change my adverts before uploading the final copy. Others could spot mistakes that I was unable to spot myself. I'm able to take this feedback and use it to improve my work.

I plan on changing the colour grading so that it is more subtle and seems natural by spending more time on it. I will change my dialogue so it is all at a more or less constant volume, turn down the volume of the music and make sure the sound effects or voiceover aren't too strong and fit into the advert naturally. I will also finish the titlecard at the end as it is unfinished. I want there to be a fluid narrative so I will fix any wierd cuts mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment