My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 12: My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment and Location Permissions

A location reccie, risk assessment and location permissions are all important to make sure the location was safe,legal to film and ideal for my advert. It was important so we could prep the location if needed and figure out if there was something happening in the location that would interfere with filming. It also helped me think about what furniture was in shot and how I needed to dress the location.

Living room which is needed in my second advert. Noticable living room in advert as sofa. Is familiar environment for audiences so advert is more relatable. Second sofa in room will be used in second advert.

Risk assessment:
- tripping on camera equipment
- tripping on carpet
- hitting knees on table



 Frontdoor needed from inside and out for deliveryman in both adverts. Brief shots needed here only.

 Risk assessment:
- tripping on camera equipment
- tripping when walking up stairs
- filming scene at night, could trip in dark and damage camera or harm self








Kitchen needed in second advert where girl answers phone. Will clear most of worktops so that it is not cluttered.

Risk assessment:
-tripping on camera equipment
- hitting self on table
- turn of stove when not in shot and don't touch stove as could cause burn






The signature from my mum to say I can film in the house:

 

This benefited me as it meant I knew I could film in these locations and that it would be free to film, solidifying my plans.It ensured I had the correct permissions, planning on specific locations and safety procedures in place. This meant my plans were legitimised by my mum, my actors and crew were safe and the camera wouldn't be damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment