My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 15: My Shoot-board

A shoot board was extremely important as it helped me structure the day and help me think about the order of my shots so that I didn't move all the equipment back and forth all day, wasting time and reducing the risk of an accident. It also helped me bring everything together such as cast and crew, location, timing and my shots so that I would be properly organized on the day.

It also helped me write exactly what I wanted to happen in each scene which later helped me explain what I wanted to my actors.I decided to recreate both my shoot boards as I changed the story a bit for my second idea and I wasn't happy with the shots from my first advert.


2nd weekend: Page 1
2nd weekend: Page 2
2nd weekend: Page 3
2nd weekend: Page 4
2nd weekend: Page 5
2nd weekend: Page 6

2nd weekend: Page7

My shoot-board was essential to my project as it ensured that I would get the correct angles and types of shots on the shoot day. It also created a list of roles, people and props needed meaning I could be organised. It helped me to stay on time so I had arranged the right  hours for my cast and crew so that my shots had the best possible lighting. It was also helpful as I had to hand over my equipment in time to the student who was sharing equipment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment