My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 11: My Practice Shoot/Edit

I did a practice shoot on my phone to check that my advert would make sense, to figure out the framing and see if it could fit into 30 seconds.If anything went wrong in this process I would also be able to learn from it and make sure it doesn't in my actual shoot.





My practice shoot made me change some of the settings for my 1st advert as they were unnecessary and also I decided to make the advert about one argument instead of a couple always arguing as it gave a clearer narrative. I also decided to add in a western stand off to add humor and so that it had intertextuality with a film genre (western/ cowboy) as I wanted both my adverts to have intertextuality so they looked like they were from the same advertisement campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment