My music video:

My Website

My Website
Click here to access my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 13: My Time-Plan, Crew and Cast List

A time plan was important so that I could film everything by the time my actors needed to leave or so that I could finish filming before the sun set if the advert was set in the day. It was also important so that we could properly organize our cast and crew and also meant the partner we were sharing the camera with knew exactly when they would have the camera.It gave structure to the day.

Time-plan for 1st weekend shoot (Saturday 24th):
1st Advert: 10:00am - 12:30pm
2nd Advert: 3:00pm - 5:00pm

Time-plan for 1st weekend shoot (Saturday 24th):
1st Advert:   10:30am - 1:00pm
2nd Advert:  4:00pm - 6:30pm

The crew and cast list was also very important as you had to be sure your actors were available for both weekends in case of re shoot. This allowed me to see if I had a range a cast that represented my target audience with a cast of different ethnicity and gender.

Cast List 1st Weekend
Cast List 2nd Weekend
Maisy was crew on both weekends and Kiana helped on the second weekend when she wasn't filming as did Scarlet on the first weekend.

This was vital to my project as it organised who my actors and crew were. It also meant I could plan the time of my shoot as I knew when my actors were available. I was able to check if I had the needed diversity as well.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment